Friday, October 12, 2007

This week has been pretty intense, and it was only 3 days long. But between a midterm, japanese skit, japanese test, and another midterm coming up on monday, I've felt like I have no time in the world. I'm not really complaining tho, because I had a lot of fun working on my skit with my group, and this feeling that I actually know what is going on in Japanese class is awesome. I'm not sure if it's because at a really young age I lived in Japan, therefore it sounds right to my ears, but it just makes sense. But, of course, we are still working with relatively simple sentences, and there are really only so many things that we could say. I think I anticipate what is about to be said a lot, so right now that helps, but later on when I am expecting one thing, but hear another, it leaves me at like, what? wait, one more time? That happens in chinese a lot actually. Ijust think that the person is about to say one thing, and then get a little confused. Well, I really want to do better on this test then I have on the previous. I was having such a bad day last time, and really wasn't feeling well, so I kind of just wrote what I could and got out of there. Today I"m feeling good. Got more than 4 hours of sleep last night, which breaks my pattern for the last few days, and I'm feeling good.

For every day that you feel like you just don't get it, there has to be a day that you do, right? I took one of my midterms yesterday, and when I was done, felt pretty good about it. That's how tests are supposed to go. crossing my fingers about this one...

No comments: