Saturday, September 15, 2007


One of my favorite pictures taken in Beijing. from left to right goes my brother, myself, and our two good friends, Seng and Jeen. I took a year off after I graduated from high school and did some pretty crazy things. Ask if you want to know. One of them would def include moving to live with my brother in beijing for 3 months when my whole chinese vocabulary consisted of "ni hao" and counting to 10-not even with the correct tones. However, it was one of the best times of my life, and this is one of my favorite pictures. my brother is now working in Tokyo....maybe i will go visit him in the near future....and with what I already have learned in class, I will hopefully be able to strike up a conversation with a cute boy and ask him for his number.....

No comments: